Survey123 software can be used for surveys based on paper or in online questionnaires or a combination of both. Surveys based on printed questionnaires can be used in conjunction with Scanner to automatically capture the responses of students from the questionnaires.
If you want to do your research online, the software automatically generates the appropriate pages and scripts without requiring programming skills from the user, just upload the page to your site and begin to accept the responses of persons who are interested.
Survey123 software is an ideal tool for the implementation of the internal assessment in schools and universities.
Basic functions of Survey123
- Creation and Editing of the structure and contents of questionnaires.
- Automatic generation of pages and corresponding php scripts for online questionnaires.
- Scanning of questionnaires, automated capturing of responses and transfering of raw data in the Survey database.
- Automatic transfer answers from the questionnaire page on your site.
- Calculation of frequencies, mean and standard deviation for each question
- Generation of Pie charts and Bar charts per question.
- Generation of reports based on parametric criteria.
- Access control through username and password mechanism.
Further functions of Survey123
- Various reports and charts can be generated by filtering data using any combination of parameters such as semester, subject, Instructor etc.
- Data can be imported from Microsoft Excel.
- Data can be exported to Microsft Excel.
- Questions can be grouped into categories in order to process data per category.
- Satisfaction scales can be defined dynamically by the user.
- Negative questions are supported.
- Data can be easily transfered from Survey to another.
Anova Consulting undertakes the design and printing of Scanable questionaires according to your requirements (layout, colors, logos etc) but maintaining the high standards of Scantron scanable forms.